Sunday, July 14, 2013

Today's a New Day

Well I woke up sore....knowing that day 2 is the worst scares me a bit with the fact that we will be in Chicago tomorrow and that we will be walking a lot.  I really don't want to waste money on cabs.  I just am hoping that I am not too sore to be able to really enjoy the day with my little princess.  Today is a day of catch up and writing for me.  I have so much work to do that it is insane.  I am okay with not exercising today because I know that I am going to be walking miles tomorrow.  I just hope that I feel great all day and that we can have an amazing day with my little lady!!

Breakfast--oops!!  I skipped breakfast....

I have a few Starbursts and Wintergreen Lifesavers throughout the day though.

Lunch--side salad, Portobello mushroom sandwich, and a few homemade chips.  We went to the Burger Barge to celebrate our little lady turning five with my mom, dad, and brother.  I drank water but did indulge in a Pepsi when I got home b/c we were out of bottled water and it was there.  Bad excuse I know but I was thirsty and I hate tap water.

Supper--Leftovers/easy stuff.  :)  I am not sure that I am eating and if I do I will update.  I am going to guess that I have a few bites of this and a few bites of that and that is all that is going to happen right now.

I am going to bed early tonight in hopes of having a great start on our huge day tomorrow.  So much going on and I am really still going to attempt to keep track of everything that goes in my mouth, no matter how hard that might be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment